So, that being said, I wanted to write a short post with all that I am thankful for at this particular moment in time.
- My loving family, for being a haven that I can always escape to, rather than something I have to escape from.
- My friends, who are ridiculously silly and incredibly passionate and always fun to be around.
- The understanding of both friends and family who have supported me without asking questions.
- Having some people OUT of my life, who only brought about negativity.
- My hearing. Music soothes me.
I could keep going. And I will keep posting about the happy aspects of my life to remind myself how wonderful it really is. I need to stop here for now though. I also owe you all posts about some of the great trips and meals I've had over the past few weeks... Niagara Falls, Lake Waukewan, Boston, etc.
Happy Hump Day blog world. I love you all!