Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hi guys. I miss you!

Hi Bloggy Friends, I just wanted to post quick to say that I miss you! I haven't been writing a bunch lately because I haven't been able to shake the sick feelings I've had from the weekend. I'm past the point that thinking my lightheadedness, dizziness, and headaches are just from the heat because I've been spending my days in air conditioning. But, I'm not really sure what's going on. I haven't exercised since the race except for when I tried to play in my soccer game and felt pretty much like I was going to fall over. I've been having a hard enough time concentrating at work and not really wanting to have to put words together when I get outside of work. BUT, I have been doing some fun stuff this week. Like painting. And I'm getting my first basket of veggies from the Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) group that I joined this week. I can't wait to explore that! I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you all and will be back soon! Hope you're all well. Miss you! Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, I hope you start to feel better soon! I recently started getting organic produce delivery and it changed my life. Seriously.

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete