Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I can't stop running or eating.

What a week peoples!  The weather has been absolutely beautiful this week.  On Tuesday I did a 3 mile run after work, and was totally blown away at how gorgeous the sky was.



There is no filter on those photos.  Sometimes I feel like I am really lucky to live in Upstate NY.  I also have some great friends, whom immediately post run, I then went to dinner and ate this yummy salad.


It was delicious and just the right amount of spicy and coolness from the guacamole.  I ate the whole thing and half the french fries off of the plates around me.

This morning I got up early and met my friends for a 5 mile run that started in the dark.  We're going to need to head out with head lamps on pretty soon!


But, I should have run about a hundred more miles because for lunch I ate all of this.


Plus, I ate a bowl of soup and some bread and a hundred glasses of Diet Pepsi, which I don't even ever drink anymore but somehow ended up with.  Oh, and I stopped taking pictures because at the end of the day I just totally threw all hell out the window and ate some of the following:


  • Marinated feta cheese
  • Asparagus & brie grilled cheese bites
  • Tomato, basil and mozzarella salad
  • Chickpea flat bread with sweet potato hummus
  • Wine
So, good thing I ran those miles.  Weight Watchers would be so proud.  Doesn't look like I'm going to be losing weight any time soon.

On to tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those photos are amazing! I'm so jealous about your running... I've slacked off big time this summer and I so need to get back out there!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks so. good. I just caught up on your posts - update us more! How did your marathon go?

    ReplyDelete