Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Colon Cancer 5K playlist

When I first PRed in a 5K in June, I shared my playlist from the race on the blog.  Since I PRed again during this race, I wanted to again share the tunes that kept me going!  I know it has mixed opinions in the running community, but I love running to music and finding new/fun tunes to run to.  I am continually updating my playlists and spending way too much money on iTunes!

This weekend's playlist consisted of:
  • Do You? - Iffy
  • Countdown - Beyonce
  • We Found Love - Rihanna
  • Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes (with Adam Levine)
  • Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
  • Don't Hold Your Breathe - Nicole Scherzinger
  • Love on Top - Beyonce
  • Give Me Your Eyes - Brandon Heath
  • In the Dark - Dev
  • Better with the Lights Off - New Boyz
  • Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
  • Lighters - Bad Meets Evil (with Bruno Mars)
  • The One That Got Away - Katy Perry
  • Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson
  • What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson
  • Without You - David Guetta & Usher
  • Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez
  • Faster - Matt Nathanson
  • Let's Get Married Remix - Jagged Edge (old school...I know!)
  • Good Feeling - Flo Rida
  • Rain Over Me - Pitbull

No comments:

Post a Comment