Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I love the library.

When did I forget how amazing the library is?  I headed to the public library in my town today to get a change of scenery to do some work.  Small town, RI doesn't have a Starbucks that I know of so I figured this was my best shot.  And by golly, it blew Starbucks out of the water!

It is comfy with lots of seating and nice couches!  It is quiet!  It is cozy with just the right temperature, nice lighting, big windows, and greenery!  It has free Wifi, totally stable, with the supercute name of "Harry Potter!"  It is safe, no worrying about weirdos stealing my stuff while I am in the bathroom!  AND, the books!!!

Granted, I didn't take advantage of the books today because I am here doing work, but I forgot what the feeling of being in a room full of books and magazines that are totally mine to browse through.  I sat here with my Nook tucked securely into my purse, hoping nobody can tell that I have transitioned to an e-Reader (woops!) But man, I forgot how great the library is.  I'm loving it!

Via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment