Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love food.

What's a girl to do?

I'm a Food Network addict, a wannabe cook, and a lover of all things edible that contain more than 5 grams of fat. I generally cook dinner for myself, am tired from a long day of work, and want something simple, healthy, yet delicious. My fridge generally contains the most basic staples of food. When I do a weekly shopping, even if I buy the smallest size containers of milk or packages of chicken, I never end up using it all and things go bad. I find comfort in eating foods I like and the foods that I like are generally bad for me.

So, I propose the question again... what's a girl to do?

I wanted to start a blog that explores this question a little bit. My adventures and relationship with food has grown a lot throughout the years. I've become more adventurous in what I will eat and what I will try cooking for myself and through that, I've learned a lot. I spend a large amount of my time thinking about food, talking about food, and now as I learn more, and as I eat my way through life, I will start to write about food. The good, the bad, and the delicious.

Open up!

No comments:

Post a Comment