Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My attempt at What I Ate Wednesday

This morning when I was at the gym showering after my run, and then again this evening when I was getting drinks with friends, I had conversations with some of you about this little old blog I write here.  I don't talk about it too much, because there isn't really a need to, but I just wanted to say a quick thank you!  The fact that people even read this little bit of the writing that I put out into the universe means so much to me.  Whether or not you comment, or write me privately, or just read as a weird creepy lurker and would never even admit to anyone in the world that you read this -- thank you.  Thank you for taking an interest in what I write and in my life.  It truly means a lot to me.

With that being said... a little bit about my day... I started with a 4-mile run this morning, that I really did not want to do.  I was exhausted and sleepy and it was hot and humid. But I did it.  I rewarded myself by finishing the day with a couple beers with friends.

Then in between, I tried really, really hard to eat healthily today and tried to track everything that I ate to be able to write about it and participate in "What I Ate Wednesday" (this blogging thing where people post pictures of everything that they ate on Wednesdays.)

However, if you've been a reader around here long enough, you'll know I'm not really good at remembering to take pictures of what I eat.  Lots of water, coffee, smoothie, fruit, a salad from the cafeteria with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrots, peppers, and egg whites (that I totally forgot to take a picture of.)  Plus an iced coffee that I drank before taking a picture, some rice cakes I ate and forgot to take a picture of so I took a picture of the package, etc.   And then some beer.  You get the picture, right?






So, yup, that's pretty much the most of it, I forgot to even take pictures of the yogurt and blueberries, some pretzels, some chocolate, and some bites of mozzarella and tomato salad.

Anyways, that's about all for today.  I am going to head to bed and hope that you all had a great Hump Day Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment