Blogging friends, today I leave for vacation and I could not be more excited and happier. I fly out tonight to head to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for the next 10 days. I will be back on August 20th and hopefully with some fantastic photos and stories for you.
Here are just five of the reasons why the next 10 days are going to be amazing:
1. I will be exploring a new city, in a new country for me, heck, a whole new continent that I've never been to! I love, love, love exploring new places.
2. I get to spend my time traveling and exploring Rio with this pretty girl. We'll start the trip by driving 3 hours to Boston, then getting on a plane to Atlanta, followed by a 10 hour flight to Rio (the longest flight I'll have been on yet.) Luckily, we seem to never run out of things to talk about ever & I have zero doubt in my mind that we'll have an entertaining experience :)
3. We'll be visiting the one and only ICT, who I haven't even seen since February!!!! I really miss having this site across from me every day. Cannot wait to see and spend time with Izabela!
4. This beach is in walking distance of Izabela's apartment. 'Nuff said.
5. This is the current weather forecast. The rest of the week is pretty much the same.
I mean, really, with those 5 things alone, my vacation will be complete. I hope that everyone has a great week and I will try to check in but most likely be enjoying myself in Rio de Janeiro!
See you in 10 days :)