Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm back!!!

Holy cow, guys, Rio de Janeiro was amazing!!  The city is so beautiful and with a landscape unlike anything I had ever seen before.  As I predicted, it was so great to see Izabela and spend time with her.  More to come -- but if you want to be an amazing hostess, reach out to her and do exactly what she did for me the whole time I was there.

I've got a number of fun posts I want to write about the trip, but I'm sleepy at the moment and will have to put it off until another day to actually write them.  I'm already a day behind in writing this, as I got back yesterday.

Here are a few pics to hold you over, but so many more to come.  Oh, and the food?  Yeah, it was awesome.  I can't wait to tell you all about it!!

Leblon Beach.

View of Sugarloaf from Christ the Redeamor

Copacobana Beach

Christ the Redeamor & Rio's horse track at dusk

Ipanema Beach at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment