Saturday, May 21, 2016

The night before Half Ironman Chattanooga

Hey guys! I was originally thinking I would do a post today with some information about the expo and everything that I've been doing in Chattanooga so far but I'm feeling a bit anxious and nervous with butterflies in my stomach so I am going to pass. I will write every detail when I am able to reflect back with clarity and a clear mind.

For now, I just want to say thanks for everyone's support. It's been a crazy journey to get to this point. In some ways I feel like I've been training for this "my whole life" and in other ways, I feel like I barely just started getting into this. Tomorrow I will go after my first Half Ironman and I am going to take the day as it comes, no matter what! This is the fun part, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment