Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I officially ran a sub-2:00 hour half marathon!

Welp, in case any of you guys aren't following me on Instagram or Facebook, I wanted to get a post up to say that I officially broke 2:00 hours on a half marathon.  And I did it with some time to spare!!

On Sunday, March 22nd, I ran the very hilly Atlanta Publix Half Marathon in 1:57:52!!!!!!!!


I seriously cannot believe I did that, but the numbers don't lie!


I smile just looking at that number and am really so happy and proud of that time.  And amazed, actually.  

I've really been looking forward to sharing the whole story with you and will do so over the next couple of days but have just been totally swamped and am going to try and get to bed early tonight.  Thanks everyone for all of your support and love always!

XOXO,
A very happy runner.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!!! I'm super jealous! :) I ran 5 miles in like, an hour ten? lol That's not even remotely comparable.

    ReplyDelete