Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays from The Hungry Twenties!

Hope everybody had a great holiday season so far.  We're right in the middle of it as far as I'm concerned and this week for me is going to be spent working, exercising, eating healthy, and finding some time to relax and enjoy the slowed down pace of life that comes with this sleepy week between Christmas and New Years.

I wanted to share a few photos of my holiday with my family.  These are just a few quick snapshots, with more to come later.  Hope your holiday was wonderful!!

Christmas tree at my mom's
Santa came!
Tear-jerker gift of 2011: My grandfather's framed childhood baseball uniform
The dessert table. Yum.
My gingerbread cookie :)
The annual family bow photo. Awkward family photos much?
The fam: Mark (brother-in-law), Nikki (sister), Mom, me, and Jeff (brother)
Myself with my best bud, one of my twin half-brothers, Tristan


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment