Friday, March 16, 2012

Sometimes I impress myself.

Last week I finally tried out my Mediterranean Curry Cous Cous I had mentioned that I've been saving.  I roasted some summer squash, sauteed chopped mushrooms and onions, and spinach.  The vegetables I seasoned with salt, pepper, tumeric, paprika, cumin, and a tiny bit of cinnamon.  I mixed this together and made 4 servings out of it.

Seriously, sometimes I impress myself.  These are flavors I very rarely use and am not confident cooking with.  As well, this was my first time cooking with summer squash!  (A bit delayed, but trying a new vegetable was one of my February goals.)

Despite the new flavors and new vegetables.  This came out DELICIOUS!  I just finished all of this and I cannot wait to make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment