Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!  I hope that you are enjoying your holidays with your family and are surrounded by people or things that you love and lots of food and twinkling lights.  I've been thoroughly enjoying the time off and the time with my sister and niece and nephew earlier this week.

On Tuesday evening I drove down from New Hampshire to Rhode Island and have been spending the days here with friends and family.  Enjoying the town favorites of places to get coffee, sandwiches, and pizza, as well as some new restaurants, which I will write about later.

As the years go on and Christmas traditions change, it's been fun to see my families change as well.  Exercising with my mom.  Exchanging Christmas stockings.  A tradition with friends and family called "Christmas Surprise."  Movies.  Junk food appetizers. All sorts of fun and silliness with my family and friends the past few days.






I hope you are enjoying your holidays - Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment