Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another Wednesday has come & gone!

Another Wednesday, which means another Weight Watchers weigh in.  I'm happy to say I had a successful weigh in again this week.  I'm a little nervous as I'm heading out on vacation and don't want to mess up the progress I've made "getting back on track."  I still have a ways to go until I am back to where I was at my lowest -- hope to keep moving the needle in the right direction!

A quick photo of lunch today.  Seriously delicious, if you need a non-traditional lunch (or dinner) to mix up your menu.  Yogurt, strawberries, and granola.  And a Diet Root Beer.  Eaten during a meeting, per usual for me.  And just as an FYI, I buy my granola from the bulk food section of the grocery store because I never eat as much as a full box so with the bulk section I can buy just a small amount.  When I get home from the grocery store, I measure out 1/4 cup servings and put them into zip lock baggies.  I keep them in the freezer to keep the granola crunchy in this humid, sticky summer heat.  I bring the strawberries into work in the tupperware so in the mornings I just grab strawberries, a yogurt, and a bag of granola from the freezer.  It is quick and easy and keeps me full.  I keep spoons stockpiled in one of my drawers at work and I am one of the luckiest girls ever because the vending machine on my floor has diet A&W root beer, WHICH I LOVE!  Bon appetite!

[I took a picture of it today because someone in my meeting commented that it was an odd lunch, which made me laugh because it is pretty normal for me.  To each his own!]


No comments:

Post a Comment