Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lunchtime meeting eating.

Continuing my trend of eating during lunchtime meetings, I will share with you the salad I ate almost every day for lunch this week.  Filled with lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes fresh from a friend's garden, red onion, and avocado -- this was YUM.

I usually don't cut up my vegetables so small, but for this salad I tried to make it like a "chopped" salad which turned out so fun because I could get a bit of all the flavors in every bite.  I also don't usually eat fresh avocado in my salad and even just having a little in there made the salad so creamy and delicious.  I didn't use dressing -- just a bit of salt and pepper.

Excuse the awkward photo, I was trying to be sneaky so that my co-workers don't just think I'm annoying for eating during meetings but also because I take pictures of my food that I'm eating during meetings.  Nom, nom, nom...


No comments:

Post a Comment