Sunday, April 6, 2014

Paris Marathon complete!

Hey guys, I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I finished the Paris Marathon today in a time of 4:37:25.  It was a completely amazing, out of this world experience and I am so proud of myself.  I cried for the complete final two kilometers of the race.  Happy cries.  And also for about 30 minutes after the race finished as I tried to find my friends and talked to my mom on the phone.

I'll give a full recap when I am back in the States but I am going to spend the next couple of days celebrating and enjoying the rest of my vacation.  I cannot believe that I really did the race and in that time, it was and is, a very, very happy day for me.

Here are a few pics but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped support and cheer for me throughout the training.  I couldn't have done it without all of you!!  XOXO.






2 comments: