Friday, March 8, 2013

Whatever I Want Friday

I decided to do a Friday post full of all the random things I bookmark/see throughout the week that make me laugh or smile and that I want to share with you. Hopefully you enjoy. And hopefully some Fridays I actually have something cool to say, but today I worked A LOT, through lunchtime when I had planned to go to the gym (this is real life, people) and more this evening.  I didn't eat anything super exciting, unless you consider 2 chicken fingers with BBQ sauce exciting.  Happy Friday indeed :)

Quotes making me smile:
  • "If you're heart is nowhere in it, I don't want it for a minute." - True words sang by Sara Bareilles in 'Love Song'
  • "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marily Monroe.  Something tells me her and I would be buds.

Videos I think are awesome:





Food I Want to Eat:














(if you tell me these don't look good, I will tell you that you are un-American)

No comments:

Post a Comment