Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter photo recap -- hope you had a hoppy day!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!  I had a really fun day with my family that included lots of great food, the traditional holiday walk around the block, and of course some silliness.  I also got to meet up with some of my best friends in the world at a lovely little Tavern we found in Quincy for some snacks and drink and hours of catching up!

Let me just say, you know your family knows you well when your grandmother tells you, "I found these random straw hats and saved them for you because I thought you'd have fun with them."  Thanks Gram.  You rock :)

And you know that your mom rocks when she fills your Easter basket with Swedish Fish jelly beans -- without having even seen this post saying that I wanted to try them!!










No comments:

Post a Comment