- This week while I was at the conference for work, I learned that one of my co-workers and former Syracuse classmate is also running the Nashville Rock N Roll Half Marathon at the end of the month. Since I am planning to go to Nashville by myself, this made me SO EXCITED! It was the most random discussion and I am so glad that we figured it out. I cannot wait for this race now!
- Well, maybe I could wait. I skipped my runs this week. After I forcefully willed myself to run on Tuesday, I couldn't repeat the act on Wednesday or Thursday. What the heck is wrong with me? Oh, I remember now. My legs are legit on fire they are so sore from my stupid squats on Monday. How is it possible that I can run 10 miles and be ok the next day but I do a few squats and my legs are burning top to bottom and I have to brace myself every time I sit down?
- Junk food should be good for you. If it was, then I would have just eaten the healthiest lunch possible.
- I think I am going to have to avoid any grocery store of pharmacy for the next week or so. There is far too much discount candy going on in there.
- I have to admit, I watched YouTube videos of Kevin Ware's leg breaking more than was probably healthy. I was so intrigued by that and also completely disgusted. Did anybody else watch that over and over?
- I've lately been re-falling in love with Twitter. I've spent a lot of time on there over the past week. You should follow me!
- Sometimes I just feel like my body hates me. The past week I feel as if my body is mad at me for some reason and is just totally acting up. I mean, I guess I haven't been doing what is best for my body over the past week. Instead I've been sort of going after immediate gratification. Perhaps I should be a better parent and do what I know is right rather than what is easiest?
- Last but not least... LET'S GO SYRACUSE!!!!