Friday, April 5, 2013

Just a few random things:

My brain feels fried and this is all I can come up with.  Happy Friday and don't judge me for not being able to put together a concise entry.

Sincerely,
Me.

  • This week while I was at the conference for work, I learned that one of my co-workers and former Syracuse classmate is also running the Nashville Rock N Roll Half Marathon at the end of the month.  Since I am planning to go to Nashville by myself, this made me SO EXCITED!  It was the most random discussion and I am so glad that we figured it out.  I cannot wait for this race now!
  •  Well, maybe I could wait.  I skipped my runs this week.  After I forcefully willed myself to run on Tuesday, I couldn't repeat the act on Wednesday or Thursday.  What the heck is wrong with me?  Oh, I remember now.  My legs are legit on fire they are so sore from my stupid squats on Monday.  How is it possible that I can run 10 miles and be ok the next day but I do a few squats and my legs are burning top to bottom and I have to brace myself every time I sit down?
  • Junk food should be good for you.  If it was, then I would have just eaten the healthiest lunch possible.
  •  I think I am going to have to avoid any grocery store of pharmacy for the next week or so.  There is far too much discount candy going on in there.
  • I have to admit, I watched YouTube videos of Kevin Ware's leg breaking more than was probably healthy.  I was so intrigued by that and also completely disgusted.  Did anybody else watch that over and over?
  • I've lately been re-falling in love with Twitter.  I've spent a lot of time on there over the past week.  You should follow me! 
  • Sometimes I just feel like my body hates me.  The past week I feel as if my body is mad at me for some reason and is just totally acting up.  I mean, I guess I haven't been doing what is best for my body over the past week.  Instead I've been sort of going after immediate gratification.  Perhaps I should be a better parent and do what I know is right rather than what is easiest? 
  • Last but not least...  LET'S GO SYRACUSE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment