Monday, April 8, 2013

Proud to be Orange.

For those of you who follow college basketball, well, then you know that the Final Four game last night of Syracuse vs. Michigan did not end the way that I had wanted it to.  However, I had a blast watching the game with my friends and had gone all out for an Orange themed viewing party.  I am, and forever will be, proud to be a Syracuse University alum and proud to call myself Orange.  This season was such a fun one for me.  I was able to attend a couple games in person with amazing groups, the team was made up of some stellar athletes, and it was so exciting and fun to cheer the guys on to the furthest they've made it in the tournament since I've been a student/alum/fan.  The last time the Syracuse Orange made it to the Final Four was when they won the whole tournament in 2003.  I decided to attend and began at Syracuse in 2004.

It was an incredible season and I love this school and team!




















Forever Orange <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment